We Invest in
- Tech and Tech-enabled services businesses
- $5-$50 million in revenue
- High growth and demonstrated momentum
- Repeatable sales processes
- Capital efficient
What We Do
- Invest $5-$20 million
- Fund growth initiatives and/or provide liquidity
- Partner with management teams to craft growth strategy and evaluate key strategic decisions
- Primarily minority investors
Spring Lake Equity Partners is a Boston based firm investing in private technology companies. We seek to partner with great management teams to take their businesses to the next level, creating value for all stakeholders. Spring Lake strives to add value to our portfolio companies through active board participation, strategic planning, and accessing our network of contacts.
Bob was also an executive with the American Management Company, a start-up software company which developed and marketed systems management software for mini-computers. Bob initially served as Chief Financial Officer and was later appointed Chief Executive Officer and led a successful effort to sell the company to a strategic acquirer. Bob was also a management consultant with Bain & Company at which he worked in a variety of industries including communications services, financial services and information technology. Bob earned a Masters in Business Administration from Harvard Business School and a Bachelor of Science in Accounting and Business Administration from Washington and Lee University.